Monday, November 5, 2012

Twitter Chat

First, thanks for our teacher gave us a day off on Halloween. But we meet on twitter chat. It's really a new experience on social media using.

Twitter chat in a new way for a group of people to chat online. And it's really useful. especially when people can not chat face to face. But, In my eyes, it's not the best way for a group of people to discuss some special topic. Because everyone can see your twitter unless you reset it. And also it has word limit when posting  every time. For these reason, I think QQ is better than twitter chat. We can come to chat in a private space--fictitious room. You can see what others said and type you own opinions without limit after you join the chat room. So, I like QQ more than twitter.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to this chat between me and my classmates I discoverd other social media in other country like QQ or Renren.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renren is really popular in university students in China. To be honest, I like renren better than facebook~

      Delete